EV Lash and Brow Hybrid Tint - Red (Dye)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
EV RED Lash and Brow Hybrid Tint - (Dye)
Elysian Valentina Red tint is a highly pigmented lash and brow tint.
This tint is designed to be incorporated with other tint colours in the EV tint range.
With it’s gentle formula and rich, vibrant tone, this tint is ideal for mixing with multiple shades of brown, to create the perfect colour cast for Red heads and natural Auburns.
(Ratios and development times will vary depending on the requirements of the colour outcome and colour retention ).
Colour will continue to develop after removal.
Not recommended for singular use due to staining of the skin, unless the vibrant Red shade is required.
Maximum development timings are recommended for a darker skin stain and colour retention.
Can be mixed with other colours in the EV tint range.
For a subtle colour outcome and minimal skin stain. 1-3 mins.
For a cooler colour outcome and medium skin stain. 3-6 mins.
For a deeper colour outcome and heavier skin stain. 6-9 mins.
For a darker colour outcome and intense skin stain. 9-12 mins.
NOTE: The above timings are for guideline purposes only and results may differ between clients.
Frequent checking is advised for different skin types and skin tones.
Application is recommended immediately after mixing for best results. Colour will continue to develop after removing.
- To be used only with EV Cream developer 3%.
- For professional use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Product may stain skin depending on skin type.
- Patch testing advised.
Elysian Valentina Lash & Brow tint quick step guide.
1. Cleanse the client's lashes or brow area to make sure all makeup, oils, and dirt are removed.
2. Mix equal amounts of E.V tint and E.V developer (1:1 ratios) to a paste consistency.
3. Apply to the lashes/brows or mapped area in both directions to ensure full hair coverage.
4. Clean up the surrounding areas using a damp cotton pad or foam tip application wand.
5. Once the tint has reached the desired colour, remove using damp cotton pads.
6. Advise the client to keep the brows dry for a period of 24hrs.
7. Skin staining will vary with skin type, skin tone, and preparation by technicians
(Blue/black not recommended for brows)