EV Lash and Brow Tint -Blue/BlackRegular price $13.99
EV Blue Balck Lash and Brow Tint - 25ml
EV Blue/Black is a highly pigmented tint.
Our gentle formula and long lasting colour adds a deeper, healthy looking appearance to the natural lashes.
Ideally for use on darker lashes for extra depth and shine.
Not recommended for singular use on the brows due to staining of the skin.
Not recommended for singular use on lighter/blonde lashes unless mixed with EV black.
(Mixing ratios will vary depending on required colour outcome).
This product will continue to develop after removal, frequent checking of development is advised.
Recommendation: Use EV Blue/Black on darker lashes for the maximum development time.
Can be mixed with other colours in the EV tint range.
For a subtle colour outcome 1-3 mins.
For a natural colour outcome 3-6 mins.
For a deeper colour outcome 6-9 mins.
For an intense colour outcome 9-12 mins.
NOTE: The above timings are for guideline purposes only and results may differ between clients.
Frequent checking is advised for different skin types and skin tones.
Application is recommended immediately after mixing for best results. Colour will continue to develop after removing.
Advised for use on darker hair types, EV Blue/Black Lash and Brow tints may be used on lighter lash types but not recommended for use on blonde.
(Not recommended for use on Brows).
- To be used only with EV Cream developer 3%.
- For professional use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Product may stain skin depending on skin type.
- Patch testing advised.
Elysian Valentina Lash & Brow tint quick step guide.
1. Cleanse the client's lashes or brow area to make sure all makeup, oils, and dirt are removed.
2. Mix equal amounts of E.V tint and E.V developer (1:1 ratios) to a paste consistency.
3. Apply to the lashes/brows or mapped area in both directions to ensure full hair coverage.
4. Clean up the surrounding areas using a damp cotton pad or foam tip application wand.
5. Once the tint has reached the desired colour, remove using damp cotton pads.
6. Advise the client to keep the brows dry for a period of 24hrs.
7. Skin staining will vary with skin type, skin tone, and preparation by technicians
(Blue/black not recommended for brows).