EV Black Lash and Brow Tint (Dye)
EV Black lash and brow tint is a highly pigmented tint.
With our gentle formula and long lasting colour, this tint adds depth to the lashes and brow hairs while creating staining to the skin.
As one of the darker colours in the EV tint collection, frequent checking of product development is advised.
(Product will continue to develop even after removal).
Recommended for darker skin tones and hair colours.
For intense skin staining, maximum development times are advised.
Recommendation: Use EV Black tint to darken lighter tints available in the EV tint range (ratios when mixing tints will vary on the colour outcome required).
This tint can be mixed with other colours available in the EV tint range to create neutral to cooler undertones for Ashy blondes & red heads, or to darken mid to dark browns.
Mix with Light Brown, Brown, Red, Grey & Blue/ Black.
(All tints in the EV range come in 30ml tubes).
For a subtle colour outcome and minimal skin stain. 1-3 mins.
For a cooler colour outcome and medium skin stain. 3-6 mins.
For a deeper colour outcome and heavier skin stain. 6-9 mins.
For a darker colour outcome and intense skin stain. 9-12 mins.
NOTE: The above timings are for guideline purposes only and results may differ between clients.
Frequent checking is advised for different skin types and skin tones.
Application is recommended immediately after mixing for best results. Colour will continue to develop after removing.
- To be used only with EV Cream developer 3%.
- For professional use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Product may stain skin depending on skin type.
- Patch testing advised.
Elysian Valentina Lash & Brow tint quick step guide.
1. Cleanse the client's lashes or brow area to make sure all makeup, oils, and dirt are removed.
2. Mix equal amounts of E.V tint and E.V developer (1:1 ratios) to a paste consistency.
3. Apply to the lashes/brows or mapped area in both directions to ensure full hair coverage.
4. Clean up the surrounding areas using a damp cotton pad or foam tip application wand.
5. Once the tint has reached the desired colour, remove using damp cotton pads.
6. Advise the client to keep the brows dry for a period of 24hrs.
7. Skin staining will vary with skin type, skin tone, and preparation by technicians
(Blue/black not recommended for brows)