EV Lash and Brow Hybrid Tint -Brown (Dye)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
EV Lash and Brow Hybrid Tint (Dye)
EV Brown Tint , is a highly pigmented, lash and brow tint.
Our gentle formula and long lasting colour will add depth to the natural lashes and brows, while creating a shadow on the skin beneath.
(Development times will determine the colour outcome and colour retention, and should be adjusted to suit).
EV Brown can be used to Enhance the appearance of sparse, over plucked brows, and continues to develop to the natural skin tones even after removal.
Recommended for medium skin tones, and multiple, shades of brown hair.
Recommendation: for a cooler undertone and intense staining to the skin, maximum development times are advised.
Can be mixed with other colours available in the EV tint range.
For subtle colour outcome and a minimal skin stain we recommend 1-3 mins.
For a natural colour outcome and subtle skin staining we recommend 3-6 mins.
For a darker colour outcome and deeper skin stain we recommend 6-9 mins.
For a deeper colour outcome and intense skin stain we recommend 9-12 mins.
NOTE: The above timings are for guideline purposes only and results may differ between clients.
Frequent checking is advised for different skin types and skin tones.
Application is recommended immediately after mixing for best results. Colour will continue to develop after removing.
- To be used only with EV Cream developer 3%.
- For professional use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Product may stain skin depending on skin type.
- Patch testing advised.
Elysian Valentina Lash & Brow tint quick step guide.
1. Cleanse the client's lashes or brow area to make sure all makeup, oils, and dirt are removed.
2. Mix equal amounts of E.V tint and E.V developer (1:1 ratios) to a paste consistency.
3. Apply to the lashes/brows or mapped area in both directions to ensure full hair coverage.
4. Clean up the surrounding areas using a damp cotton pad or foam tip application wand.
5. Once the tint has reached the desired colour, remove using damp cotton pads.
6. Advise the client to keep the brows dry for a period of 24hrs.
7. Skin staining will vary with skin type, skin tone, and preparation by technicians
(Blue/black not recommended for brows).